For more information about this competition and for some great South African Recipes go to http://www.thisismysouthafrica.co.za/
Terms and Conditions
1) The competition opens on Tuesday, 23 August 2016 and closes on Sunday, 2 October 2016. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
2) To enter, spend R200 or more at your local SPAR store. Write your name, address and daytime telephone or cellphone number on the back of your original SPAR till slip and place it into the entry box provided in-store.
3) Photocopies or other reproductions of till slips will not be accepted.
4) Each till slip is a single entry into the competition.
5) You may enter this competition as many times as you like.
6) By submitting your till slip, you are accepting all the rules of this competition.
7) During the competition, there will be one (1) winner, per SPAR store, who will each win a R1000 SPAR voucher.
8) The winners will be randomly drawn from all of the entries received in good time by each SPAR store.
9) The competition is open to all citizens of South Africa who are 18 years of age or over, except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of:
a. The SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa NPC and the Build it Guild of Southern Africa NPC; and
b. The suppliers and advertising agencies of the SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa NPC and the Build it Guild of Southern Africa NPC.
10) All winners will be contacted telephonically once the relevant draws have been audited and confirmed.
11) Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
12) All winners may claim and collect their prize from the SPAR store at which they were drawn as winners, during normal trading hours. Any prizes not claimed and collected within 30 days of the public announcement of the winners, or notification to winners, may be forfeited at SPAR’s discretion.
13) The names of the winners will be published on the SPAR website (www.spar.co.za) and the My SPAR Facebook page (www.facebook.com/myspar).
14) The decisions of SPAR and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained.
15) A copy of these competition rules will be available at all SPAR stores on the in-store rules poster and entry box.